How you can make a difference
The Staff and Volunteers of Meals on Wheels would like to thank our, Sponsors, Partners and Donors for making it possible to provide vital services to our clients since 1976. Please consider a donation. There are lots of ways that you or your organization can provide support such as:
- Donations of food (non-perishable)
- Donations of goods and services that we require
- Funds donation
Please contact us if you have food, goods or services that you wish to donate, and we can discuss the details. If you are interested in being a volunteer, please visit the volunteer page on this website to learn more about the opportunities at Meals on Wheels, or simply call 236-1815 and ask to speak with our Volunteer Coordinator.
To make a financial donation, there are several options:
- Direct deposit to our bank account – HSBC 006075451001
- Mail or drop off a cheque to our headquarters at 103 South Road, Paget, Bermuda (opposite Modern Mart)
- Click here to donate on-line at the GiveBermuda (Bermuda Community Foundation) website. If you are a US Tax Payer, select that option.
- Click here to donate on-line at the PTix website*
*Please select a “ticket value” and quantity (multiplier) that represents your donation.
Did You Know?
$210 covers the cost of meal service for one client, for one month. Please consider a donation toward the work of our volunteers, who who provide this important service. Thank you for your support